New Year’s Eve in Hoboken
Say goodbye to 2015 and hello to 2016 by attending one of these awesome events in Hoboken near The Rivington!
Pilsner Haus and Biergarten’s New Year’s Eve Haus Party will offer fun for kids and adults on December 31st. The Austro-Hungarian beer garden, located at 1422 Grand St., will start out the night with kid friendly events from 4:30-8:30pm, and begin the adult’s events at 9:30pm, with sausage samplings along with a free pitcher of beer for groups. A DJ will be spinning all night, and there will be a Mountain Creek Ski Resort pass raffled off. Adults pay $10 per person to reserve a table. At the door, entry will cost $20, which includes a beer on the house. You can make reservations by calling 201-683-5465.
Amanda’s Restaurant, located at 908 Washington St. in Hoboken, will have three special menus starting at 5 p.m. on December 31st. Reservations run from $35 to $125 per person. The last dinner starts at 9:30 p.m. To make a reservation, call the restaurant at 201-798-0101. Check out the menu on their website.
Check out any of the following places for additional New Year’s plans:
- Bin 14 located – 1314 Washington St. in Hoboken
- Anthony David’s Gourmet Specialties – 953 Bloomfield St. in Hoboken
- The Wicked Wolf Tavern – 120 Sinatra Drive in Hoboken
- Madison Bar and Grill – 1316 Washington St. in Hoboken
- Willie McBride’s Irish Pub – 616 Grand St. in Hoboken
- House of Que – 340 Sinatra Dr. in Hoboken
- Reign “Masquerade Ball” – 92 River St. in Hoboken